The Art of Being Human – Introduction
March 4th, 2023 from 10-17
Oberborn str. 21, Boppard-Holzfeld, Germany
– Do you feel that the human way of living in the 21st century is becoming more and more separated from the “real” world?
– Are you feeling that something needs to shift?
– Are you longing for meaning / purpose and sensing that there is more to Life than meets the eye?
Then gather and become introduced to a journey of
- re-membering the essence of who you really are as a human
- mastering the Art of Being Human as you unleash your Life’s potential
On this day we will introduce you to an ancient wisdom teaching bundle that originates from the Mayan and pre-Mayan people and how we today may use the old wisdom teachings to re-activate the memory of what it means to be human, where we come from and who we are here to be. We will also offer a ceremonial sample of the old wisdom that might inspire you to dive deeper into the process of unleashing your true power of Being Human.
Cost: €75 to cover the venue + a light lunch as well as coffee & tea.
Certified Council Guides by Ehama Institute * , New Mexico, USA
* Ehama Institute is founded by WindEagle & RainbowHawk,
keepers of “The Origin Teachings of the Delicate Lodge”
See the description of the full program HERE